Josh Rosen is one of the most cerebral quarterback prospects in the last few drafts and has seen his draft stock fall slightly over the last month as evaluators question his work ethic and attitude.

Although UCLA coach Jim Mora said Rosen needs to be challenged intellectually so he doesn't get bored, the QB admitted trash talk from opponents really lights a fire underneath him. The belittling from rivals crossed the line in college, even reaching anti-Semitic levels.

"I get a lot of Jewish things," Rosen told NFL Media. "My nose, particularly. I get, like, 'Stay the f— down, you Jewish bastard ... I'm gonna break your f— nose, you Jew.'"

Still Rosen, who went to Catholic school and now considers himself agnostic, says he likes it when people try to get in his head.
"I like away games more than home games," Rosen said. "I like silencing crowds; that's a big thing. One of my best games was at Arizona my freshman year. It was 'College GameDay' and they had a ton of banners; they had my face on the queen from 'Frozen'. They had, 'Josh Rosen's Bar Mitzvah Wasn't Even Lit.'

"When people really get into me, it gets my competitive juices flowing. I love seeing heartbroken fans. Some stadiums, the fans are really close to you, and they'll call you names: 'Rosen, go back to your hot tub.' And when you beat them and get to turn around and wave? It's the best."

The Patriots have reportedly shown interest in drafting Rosen later this week but with several teams interested in drafting quarterbacks, New England likely will have to package picks and move into the top 10 to secure Rosen.

As a junior, Rosen, 21, threw for 3,717 yards and 26 touchdowns with 10 interceptions in 11 games last season for UCLA