Torrent Invites! Buy, Trade, Sell Or Find Free Invites, For EVERY Private Tracker! HDBits.org, BTN, PTP, MTV, Apollo, Bibliotik, RED, BitMe, BitMeTV, IPT, TL, PHD etc!



Page 98 of 116 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
Results 971 to 980 of 1160
Like Tree1584Likes

Thread: Tracker List Contest! Up to 5 seedboxes + MANY REPS for the most active participants!

  1. #971
    Extreme User
    fiorentini's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    16140
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    708
    Time Online
    75 d 18 h 37 m
    Avg. Time Online
    5 h 7 m
    Mentioned
    341 Post(s)
    Quoted
    147 Post(s)
    Liked
    1133 times
    Feedbacks
    91 (100%)
    @Yokel My 36th contribution for this month for the Tracker List Contest

    Please add this new private tracker:

    URL: https://rockhard-lossless.org/

    Name: RockHard Lossless (RHL)

    Level: 1 - It's a new tracker

    Tracker Category: Music

    Torrents: 2,600

    Members: 1,420

    Maintaining Ratio: Medium (for now)

    Availability: Invite only

    No detailed scores yet.


    Yokel likes this.

  2. #972
    Admin
    Yokel's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    47151
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,379
    Time Online
    72 d 6 h 43 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 3 m
    Mentioned
    917 Post(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)
    Liked
    4450 times
    Feedbacks
    233 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by fiorentini View Post
    @Yokel My 36th contribution for this month for the Tracker List Contest

    Please add this new private tracker:

    URL: https://rockhard-lossless.org/

    Name: RockHard Lossless (RHL)

    Level: 1 - It's a new tracker

    Tracker Category: Music

    Torrents: 2,600

    Members: 1,420

    Maintaining Ratio: Medium (for now)

    Availability: Invite only

    No detailed scores yet.


    Added

  3. #973
    Admin
    Yokel's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    47151
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,379
    Time Online
    72 d 6 h 43 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 3 m
    Mentioned
    917 Post(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)
    Liked
    4450 times
    Feedbacks
    233 (100%)
    TorrenTech raised up in lvl 4. Stats updated!
    Stats updated also on Cinematik!

  4. #974
    Admin
    Yokel's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    47151
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,379
    Time Online
    72 d 6 h 43 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 3 m
    Mentioned
    917 Post(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)
    Liked
    4450 times
    Feedbacks
    233 (100%)
    LosslessClub raised up in lvl 2. Stats updated!

  5. #975
    Extreme User
    fiorentini's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    16140
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    708
    Time Online
    75 d 18 h 37 m
    Avg. Time Online
    5 h 7 m
    Mentioned
    341 Post(s)
    Quoted
    147 Post(s)
    Liked
    1133 times
    Feedbacks
    91 (100%)
    @Yokel I like how you added (Recommended) next to a bunch of trackers on the list Some solid choices there, maybe a few omissions, but in general, I like where this is going Keep it up!
    Yokel and Ronin21 like this.

  6. #976
    Admin
    Yokel's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    47151
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,379
    Time Online
    72 d 6 h 43 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 3 m
    Mentioned
    917 Post(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)
    Liked
    4450 times
    Feedbacks
    233 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by fiorentini View Post
    @Yokel I like how you added (Recommended) next to a bunch of trackers on the list Some solid choices there, maybe a few omissions, but in general, I like where this is going Keep it up!
    You see it before the announcement! You're fast man

  7. #977
    Admin
    Yokel's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    47151
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,379
    Time Online
    72 d 6 h 43 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 3 m
    Mentioned
    917 Post(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)
    Liked
    4450 times
    Feedbacks
    233 (100%)
    Apollo & PTH raised up in lvl 5!
    Waffles dropped from lvl 5 in lvl 3. "We're Moving" blah blah blah.. After months with the donations that they have from bunch of people who loves the tracker, the tracker is still down.. This is explain many things
    ..F*ck all these for now..!

    As @fiorentini already said we add something new in Trackers List!

    We added (Recommended) next to some trackers! The combination of these choices are very simple: Good in content, safe to get in and easy to join!

    We know that many of you will be observe that many high lvl trackers is out of these choices.. The reason is simple too: It's not easy to join, you're not safe in most cases and the most of their staff teams ban people for fun.

    We hope to like it!
    You're welcome to post your "Recommendations" or anything else you want about the new addition!

  8. #978
    Extreme User
    fiorentini's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    16140
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    708
    Time Online
    75 d 18 h 37 m
    Avg. Time Online
    5 h 7 m
    Mentioned
    341 Post(s)
    Quoted
    147 Post(s)
    Liked
    1133 times
    Feedbacks
    91 (100%)
    @Yokel Mmmmm, sorry for hijacking/ruining the announcement That was like a movie spoiler

    Great criteria, great choices! A simple yet VERY useful way to classify trackers - ease & safety of joining are absolutely essential in my view! Just because it's rich in content does not automatically mean it's recommended. Well done!

    I was a little surprised that these 2 movie trackers (KaraGarga & Cinemageddon) have not been 'Recommended'. Are they not there because of the difficulty of joining, frequent bans, or both?

    I also have the same question about the big Chinese trackers (M-Team TP, ToTheGlory, HDChina, HDSky). Is it the difficulty of joining of frequency of bans?

    A few of the General ones that I thought were missing: TorrentLeech.org, TorViet, AlphaRatio, DanishBits
    Thanks a lot, @Yokel for maintaining and continuously improving the best Tracker List in the world.
    Last edited by fiorentini; 01-17-2017 at 04:24 AM.
    Yokel likes this.

  9. #979
    I Am Watching You!
    TheTrader's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    106267
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    13,581
    Time Online
    813 d 7 h 12 m
    Avg. Time Online
    11 h 53 m
    Mentioned
    3372 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1235 Post(s)
    Liked
    15310 times
    Feedbacks
    5759 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by fiorentini View Post
    I was a little surprised that these 2 movie trackers (KaraGarga & Cinemageddon) have not been 'Recommended'. Are they not there because of the difficulty of joining, frequent bans, or both?

    I also have the same question about the big Chinese trackers (M-Team TP, ToTheGlory, HDChina, HDSky). Is it the difficulty of joining of frequency of bans?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yokel View Post
    We added (Recommended) next to some trackers! The combination of these choices are very simple: Good in content, safe to get in and easy to join!

    We know that many of you will be observe that many high lvl trackers is out of these choices.. The reason is simple too: It's not easy to join, you're not safe in most cases and the most of their staff teams ban people for fun.
    Yokel already explained the reason man. It's pointless to recommend a tracker like BTN for example. It's almost impossible to get in there anyway, users would just waste countless hours of trying and they would probably end with a banned account sooner or later.

    We are just trying to make it easy for our users. Recommend them some trackers easy to join, with more or less every available torrent and enjoy those trackers "forever".

  10. #980
    Extreme User
    fiorentini's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    16140
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    708
    Time Online
    75 d 18 h 37 m
    Avg. Time Online
    5 h 7 m
    Mentioned
    341 Post(s)
    Quoted
    147 Post(s)
    Liked
    1133 times
    Feedbacks
    91 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTrader View Post
    Yokel already explained the reason man. It's pointless to recommend a tracker like BTN for example. It's almost impossible to get in there anyway, users would just waste countless hours of trying and they would probably end with a banned account sooner or later.

    We are just trying to make it easy for our users. Recommend them some trackers easy to join, with more or less every available torrent and enjoy those trackers "forever".
    @TheTrader But I didn't even mention the likes of BTN PTP HDB AHD, etc. I know they're not safe & too tough to join so I wouldn't even bother to name them.

    @Yokel asked us to "Post your "Recommendations" or anything else you want about the new addition!", so that's exactly what I did - I posted a question about a few trackers, and a couple of my personal recommendations from the General category


LinkBacks (?)

  1. 11-29-2015, 05:38 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •