Torrent Invites! Buy, Trade, Sell Or Find Free Invites, For EVERY Private Tracker! HDBits.org, BTN, PTP, MTV, Apollo, Bibliotik, RED, BitMe, BitMeTV, IPT, TL, PHD etc!



Page 96 of 120 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 960 of 1199
Like Tree1622Likes

Thread: Tracker List Contest! Up to 5 seedboxes + MANY REPS for the most active participants!

  1. #951
    Extreme User
    InviteBoss's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    51453
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,628
    Time Online
    34 d 8 h 13 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 59 m
    Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Quoted
    142 Post(s)
    Liked
    1843 times
    Feedbacks
    161 (100%)
    @Yokel

    I have new iNSANE tracker stat.
    Users: 46225
    Parked users: 11561
    Torrents: 92946
    Peers: 764663
    Seeders: 746424
    Leechers: 18239
    Seeder/Leecher ratio: 4092 %
    Sakuralover and Yokel like this.

  2. #952
    Extreme User
    masonos's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    95852
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    7,252
    Time Online
    384 d 6 h 25 m
    Avg. Time Online
    7 h 25 m
    Mentioned
    1955 Post(s)
    Quoted
    805 Post(s)
    Liked
    5544 times
    Feedbacks
    341 (100%)
    @Yokel here are some stats for the music trackers

    Apollo.rip
    Torrents: 482,900
    Enabled users: 33,650

    PassTheHeadphones
    Torrents: 538,900
    Enabled users: 14,300

    NotWhat.cd
    Torrents: 9,350
    Enabled users: 1,375

    Nostre.am
    Torrents: 3,650
    Enabled users: 1,285

  3. #953
    Admin
    Yokel's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    48268
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,407
    Time Online
    72 d 11 h 39 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h N/A
    Mentioned
    961 Post(s)
    Quoted
    152 Post(s)
    Liked
    4501 times
    Feedbacks
    233 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Torrent4ever View Post
    @Yokel

    I have new iNSANE tracker stat.
    Users: 46225
    Parked users: 11561
    Torrents: 92946
    Peers: 764663
    Seeders: 746424
    Leechers: 18239
    Seeder/Leecher ratio: 4092 %
    Stats updated!

  4. #954
    Admin
    Yokel's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    48268
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,407
    Time Online
    72 d 11 h 39 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h N/A
    Mentioned
    961 Post(s)
    Quoted
    152 Post(s)
    Liked
    4501 times
    Feedbacks
    233 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by masonos View Post
    @Yokel here are some stats for the music trackers

    Apollo.rip
    Torrents: 482,900
    Enabled users: 33,650

    PassTheHeadphones
    Torrents: 538,900
    Enabled users: 14,300

    NotWhat.cd
    Torrents: 9,350
    Enabled users: 1,375

    Nostre.am
    Torrents: 3,650
    Enabled users: 1,285
    Stats updated!

  5. #955
    Power User
    Applefanatic's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10462
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    174
    Time Online
    4 d 12 h 12 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 m
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)
    Liked
    344 times
    Feedbacks
    36 (100%)
    @Yokel Some stats!

    BitHUmen:

    59,584 : Torrents
    102,606 : Registrated users

    nCore:

    405 457 : Torrents
    696 349 : Registrated users

    eStone:

    143,362 : Torrents
    249,843 : Registrated users

    TorrenTech:

    58352 : Torrents
    I can't see the registrated users cuz its not public!
    Yokel likes this.

  6. #956
    Admin
    Yokel's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    48268
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,407
    Time Online
    72 d 11 h 39 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h N/A
    Mentioned
    961 Post(s)
    Quoted
    152 Post(s)
    Liked
    4501 times
    Feedbacks
    233 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Applefanatic View Post
    @Yokel Some stats!

    BitHUmen:

    59,584 : Torrents
    102,606 : Registrated users

    nCore:

    405 457 : Torrents
    696 349 : Registrated users

    eStone:

    143,362 : Torrents
    249,843 : Registrated users

    TorrenTech:

    58352 : Torrents
    I can't see the registrated users cuz its not public!
    All stats updated!
    eStone raised up in lvl 2!

  7. #957
    Admin
    Yokel's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    48268
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,407
    Time Online
    72 d 11 h 39 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h N/A
    Mentioned
    961 Post(s)
    Quoted
    152 Post(s)
    Liked
    4501 times
    Feedbacks
    233 (100%)
    Stats for MoreThan.TV, ConfidencialPT, HD-Torrents, u2.dmhy, Exigo, XSpeeds, TVStore & M-Team TP updated!
    ConfidencialPT raised up in lvl 2.

  8. #958
    Extreme User
    InviteBoss's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    51453
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,628
    Time Online
    34 d 8 h 13 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 59 m
    Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Quoted
    142 Post(s)
    Liked
    1843 times
    Feedbacks
    161 (100%)
    @Yokel
    I have new stats:

    420Project
    Registered Users: 3912
    Torrents: 5265
    Seeders: 14242
    Leechers: 1

    ---------------
    Yokel likes this.

  9. #959
    Admin
    Yokel's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    48268
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,407
    Time Online
    72 d 11 h 39 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h N/A
    Mentioned
    961 Post(s)
    Quoted
    152 Post(s)
    Liked
    4501 times
    Feedbacks
    233 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Torrent4ever View Post
    @Yokel
    I have new stats:

    420Project
    Registered Users: 3912
    Torrents: 5265
    Seeders: 14242
    Leechers: 1

    ---------------
    Stats updated!
    On this tracker their registrations are always open?

  10. #960
    Admin
    Yokel's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    48268
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,407
    Time Online
    72 d 11 h 39 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h N/A
    Mentioned
    961 Post(s)
    Quoted
    152 Post(s)
    Liked
    4501 times
    Feedbacks
    233 (100%)
    Stats for HDChina, R3V, MyAnonamouse, BitVaultTorrent, HDME.eu & ILoveClassics updated!


LinkBacks (?)

  1. 11-29-2015, 05:38 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •