Torrent Invites! Buy, Trade, Sell Or Find Free Invites, For EVERY Private Tracker! HDBits.org, BTN, PTP, MTV, Apollo, Bibliotik, RED, BitMe, BitMeTV, IPT, SCC, TL etc!



Page 94 of 114 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 940 of 1134
Like Tree1566Likes

Thread: Tracker List Contest! Up to 5 seedboxes + MANY REPS for the most active participants!

  1. #931
    Admin
    Yokel's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    46769
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,363
    Time Online
    72 d 2 h 42 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 4 m
    Mentioned
    908 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)
    Liked
    4430 times
    Feedbacks
    233 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    @Yokel

    I noticed tracker.onlineselfeducation.com wasn't listed. Its been around for a while and easy to get in if you go through their forum. (At least it use to be. I can look into that if you add to the list)

    Its not that active but some of the BEST e-leraning and marketing material can be found here. Some of the content isn't even on TheVault, Bitme , etc. Really expensive high end stuff. (Some, not all)

    Most members come form the forum where the community was once really great. Its still solid and has some of the best group product buy and shares online. Only a must have account for nerds, students, marketing guys, business owners, IM, SEO, etc .... The group buys aren't shared on the tracker btw.
    Added to the list in lvl 1.
    If you have any info about number of members and torrents of this tracker please post

  2. #932
    Donor
    TraderBoss's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    69295
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    849
    Time Online
    49 d 1 h 2 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 h 32 m
    Mentioned
    593 Post(s)
    Quoted
    188 Post(s)
    Liked
    1657 times
    Feedbacks
    66 (100%)
    @Yokel hydra.zone stats (new gazelle music tracker)

    Maximum users: 1,000
    Enabled users: 22 Details
    Users active today: 10 (45.45%)
    Users active this week: 15 (68.18%)
    Users active this month: 21 (95.45%)
    Torrents: 265
    Releases: 85
    Artists: 329
    "Perfect" FLACs: 79
    Requests: 0 (nan% filled)
    Snatches: 250
    Peers: 440
    Seeders: 437
    Leechers: 3
    Seeder/leecher ratio: 145.66


    chdbits.vip stats

    Users Active Today 2,396 Users Active This Week 2,727
    Registered Users / Limit 2,901 / 8,000 Unconfirmed users 3
    VIP 33 Donors Donor 331
    Warned Users warned 0 Banned Users disabled 2
    Male Users 2,496 Female Users 102

    Torrents 744 Dead Torrents 66
    Seeding Peers 7,099 Leeching Peers 894
    Peers 7,993 Seeding / leeching ratio 794%
    Active Browsing Users 14 Tracker Active Users 1,390
    Total Size of Torrents 24.970 TB Total Uploaded 428.349 TB
    Total Downloaded 10.106 TB Total Data 438.455 TB

    Peasant leechwarned 18 User 2,549
    Power User 1 Elite User 0
    Crazy User 0 Insane User 0
    Veteran User 0 Extreme User 0
    Ultimate User 0 Nexus Master 0
    Yokel likes this.

  3. #933
    User
    Moses's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    1639
    Reputation Power
    19
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    74
    Time Online
    3 d 20 h 49 m
    Avg. Time Online
    19 m
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)
    Liked
    65 times
    Feedbacks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Yokel View Post
    Added to the list in lvl 1.
    If you have any info about number of members and torrents of this tracker please post
    Sure, here you go @Yokel ....

    Members:3,700
    Torrents:3,900
    Total Uploaded:
    203.00 TB
    Total Downloaded:
    91.00 TB

    Forum Threads: 260
    Forum Posts: 2,100
    Yokel likes this.

  4. #934
    Admin
    Yokel's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    46769
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,363
    Time Online
    72 d 2 h 42 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 4 m
    Mentioned
    908 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)
    Liked
    4430 times
    Feedbacks
    233 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TraderBoss View Post
    @Yokel hydra.zone stats (new gazelle music tracker)

    Maximum users: 1,000
    Enabled users: 22 Details
    Users active today: 10 (45.45%)
    Users active this week: 15 (68.18%)
    Users active this month: 21 (95.45%)
    Torrents: 265
    Releases: 85
    Artists: 329
    "Perfect" FLACs: 79
    Requests: 0 (nan% filled)
    Snatches: 250
    Peers: 440
    Seeders: 437
    Leechers: 3
    Seeder/leecher ratio: 145.66


    chdbits.vip stats

    Users Active Today 2,396 Users Active This Week 2,727
    Registered Users / Limit 2,901 / 8,000 Unconfirmed users 3
    VIP 33 Donors Donor 331
    Warned Users warned 0 Banned Users disabled 2
    Male Users 2,496 Female Users 102

    Torrents 744 Dead Torrents 66
    Seeding Peers 7,099 Leeching Peers 894
    Peers 7,993 Seeding / leeching ratio 794%
    Active Browsing Users 14 Tracker Active Users 1,390
    Total Size of Torrents 24.970 TB Total Uploaded 428.349 TB
    Total Downloaded 10.106 TB Total Data 438.455 TB

    Peasant leechwarned 18 User 2,549
    Power User 1 Elite User 0
    Crazy User 0 Insane User 0
    Veteran User 0 Extreme User 0
    Ultimate User 0 Nexus Master 0
    Both added in lvl 1.
    Stats updated!

  5. #935
    Admin
    Yokel's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    46769
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,363
    Time Online
    72 d 2 h 42 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 4 m
    Mentioned
    908 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)
    Liked
    4430 times
    Feedbacks
    233 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Sure, here you go @Yokel ....

    Members:3,700
    Torrents:3,900
    Total Uploaded:
    203.00 TB
    Total Downloaded:
    91.00 TB

    Forum Threads: 260
    Forum Posts: 2,100
    Nice man!
    Stats updated!

  6. #936
    Extreme User
    InviteBoss's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    48931
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,536
    Time Online
    33 d 15 h 32 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 h 46 m
    Mentioned
    393 Post(s)
    Quoted
    136 Post(s)
    Liked
    1694 times
    Feedbacks
    142 (100%)
    @Yokel

    I think FileList is on level 7-8, because is a good torrent-site.
    Yokel likes this.

  7. #937
    Super Moderator
    masonos's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    77272
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    6,748
    Time Online
    356 d 4 h 18 m
    Avg. Time Online
    7 h 37 m
    Mentioned
    1756 Post(s)
    Quoted
    734 Post(s)
    Liked
    4962 times
    Feedbacks
    332 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Torrent4ever View Post
    @Yokel

    I think FileList is on level 7-8, because is a good torrent-site.
    Come on man. It's a good torrent site is not saying anything. It's a great general tracker but imo not lvl 7-8 worth. For sure not better than IPTorrents and in par with nCore which are also at level 6. I think it's good where it is for now.

  8. #938
    Admin
    Yokel's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    46769
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,363
    Time Online
    72 d 2 h 42 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 4 m
    Mentioned
    908 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)
    Liked
    4430 times
    Feedbacks
    233 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Torrent4ever View Post
    @Yokel

    I think FileList is on level 7-8, because is a good torrent-site.
    I agree with @masonos
    Filelist is a very good tracker but its not better than IPTorrents.
    We try very hard to keep the trackers lvls more fair as possible.
    Content of a tracker is the most important but the rarity of a tracker is important too + some little things more.
    In most of cases general trackers its easy to get in. Lvl 6 its a very good lvl for these trackers.

  9. #939
    Admin
    Yokel's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    46769
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,363
    Time Online
    72 d 2 h 42 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 4 m
    Mentioned
    908 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)
    Liked
    4430 times
    Feedbacks
    233 (100%)
    PassTheHeadphones & Apollo raised up in lvl 4.

  10. #940
    Extreme User
    InviteBoss's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    48931
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,536
    Time Online
    33 d 15 h 32 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 h 46 m
    Mentioned
    393 Post(s)
    Quoted
    136 Post(s)
    Liked
    1694 times
    Feedbacks
    142 (100%)
    @Yokel

    Malacka is BitPorn now. Link: http://bitporn.eu/
    And malacka link: http://malacka.ws/ (redirect to BitPorn)
    Yokel likes this.


LinkBacks (?)

  1. 11-29-2015, 05:38 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •