Torrent Invites! Buy, Trade, Sell Or Find Free Invites, For EVERY Private Tracker! HDBits.org, BTN, PTP, MTV, Apollo, Bibliotik, RED, BitMe, BitMeTV, IPT, TL, PHD etc!



Page 48 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
Results 471 to 480 of 1168
Like Tree1585Likes

Thread: Tracker List Contest! Up to 5 seedboxes + MANY REPS for the most active participants!

  1. #471
    Admin
    Yokel's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    47320
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,383
    Time Online
    72 d 7 h 12 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 2 m
    Mentioned
    942 Post(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)
    Liked
    4456 times
    Feedbacks
    233 (100%)
    MoreThanTV raised up from lvl 3 to lvl 5!

  2. #472
    Extreme User
    CtrlAltDel's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10205
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    957
    Time Online
    103 d 10 h 16 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 34 m
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Quoted
    162 Post(s)
    Liked
    900 times
    Feedbacks
    54 (100%)
    @Yokel, bud I have now 3 recommendations:

    1. Torviet to be moved 1 up level. Site is rich in content with all the latest encodes from HDB and has an awesome internal team release. Also, invites are in medium level (not easy to get)
    2. UHDBits to be moved 1 up level. Same reason as above leaving the invite system which is easy. It has great request system and request gets uploaded very quickly, all torrents seeded through seed box.
    3. M-Team for its growing popularity, does no where fit at level 4. I leave it to you to decide on this.

    Few updates for UHDBits:

    Maximum users: 5000
    Enables users: 3910
    Total torrents: 11,113
    Last edited by CtrlAltDel; 11-20-2015 at 04:41 PM.
    Yokel and DGM like this.

  3. #473
    kuho
    Guest kuho's Avatar
    gfxpeers torrents: 11800 users: 50500

    I think thegeeks should go to level 4
    Last edited by ; 03-31-2016 at 02:43 PM.
    CtrlAltDel, poker, Yokel and 1 others like this.

  4. #474
    New user Mindharvester's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    310
    Reputation Power
    11
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7
    Time Online
    1 d 15 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Liked
    4 times
    Feedbacks
    0
    @Yokel
    Hello
    BeLoad and XiDER has merged into one tracker called eStone
    Yokel likes this.

  5. #475
    Admin
    Yokel's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    47320
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,383
    Time Online
    72 d 7 h 12 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 2 m
    Mentioned
    942 Post(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)
    Liked
    4456 times
    Feedbacks
    233 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CtrlAltDel View Post
    @Yokel, bud I have now 3 recommendations:

    1. Torviet to be moved 1 up level. Site is rich in content with all the latest encodes from HDB and has an awesome internal team release. Also, invites are in medium level (not easy to get)
    2. UHDBits to be moved 1 up level. Same reason as above leaving the invite system which is easy. It has great request system and request gets uploaded very quickly, all torrents seeded through seed box.
    3. M-Team for its growing popularity, does no where fit at level 4. I leave it to you to decide on this.

    Few updates for UHDBits:

    Maximum users: 5000
    Enables users: 3910
    Total torrents: 11,113
    UHDBits raised up from lvl 2 to lvl 3!
    TorViet (lvl 3) & M-Team (lvl 4) stays at the same lvl.
    If we have more users with the same opinion about these trackers as yours then we raised up for sure

  6. #476
    Admin
    Yokel's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    47320
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,383
    Time Online
    72 d 7 h 12 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 2 m
    Mentioned
    942 Post(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)
    Liked
    4456 times
    Feedbacks
    233 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kuho View Post
    gfxpeers torrents: 11800 users: 50500

    I think thegeeks should go to level 4
    All stats updated!
    TheGeeks goes to lvl 4!

  7. #477
    Admin
    Yokel's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    47320
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,383
    Time Online
    72 d 7 h 12 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 2 m
    Mentioned
    942 Post(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)
    Liked
    4456 times
    Feedbacks
    233 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindharvester View Post
    @Yokel
    Hello
    BeLoad and XiDER has merged into one tracker called eStone
    Xider now is "RIP".
    BeLoad turns in the list to eStone!
    If you have some stats for eStone or you have time for a review please post it freely

  8. #478
    Super Moderator
    whiteLight's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    204421
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    9,209
    Time Online
    457 d 19 h 49 m
    Avg. Time Online
    9 h 11 m
    Mentioned
    2151 Post(s)
    Quoted
    798 Post(s)
    Liked
    11951 times
    Feedbacks
    435 (100%)
    @Yokel ,

    Some Fresh stats for PassThePopcorn (PTP)

    Users - 33,232

    Torrents - 296,697



    Thanks!

  9. #479
    Admin
    Yokel's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    47320
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,383
    Time Online
    72 d 7 h 12 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 2 m
    Mentioned
    942 Post(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)
    Liked
    4456 times
    Feedbacks
    233 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteLight View Post
    @Yokel ,

    Some Fresh stats for PassThePopcorn (PTP)

    Users - 33,232

    Torrents - 296,697



    Thanks!
    Stats updated

  10. #480
    Donor
    Macroco's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    23408
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,266
    Time Online
    18 d 14 h 7 m
    Avg. Time Online
    26 m
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)
    Liked
    379 times
    Feedbacks
    52 (100%)
    Let me give some info about torrent numbers:

    TL: 203800
    Ncore: 374300
    IPT: 574000
    AppzUniverse: 3216
    Bit-HDTV: 95270
    LearnFlakes: 7947
    BeyondHD: 17325

    I hope that helped you.
    Yokel and DGM like this.


LinkBacks (?)

  1. 11-29-2015, 05:38 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •