Torrent Invites! Buy, Trade, Sell Or Find Free Invites, For EVERY Private Tracker! HDBits.org, BTN, PTP, MTV, Apollo, Bibliotik, RED, BitMe, BitMeTV, IPT, SCC, TL etc!



Page 4 of 114 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 1134
Like Tree1566Likes

Thread: Tracker List Contest! Up to 5 seedboxes + MANY REPS for the most active participants!

  1. #31
    Admin
    Yokel's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    46769
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,363
    Time Online
    72 d 2 h 42 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 4 m
    Mentioned
    908 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)
    Liked
    4430 times
    Feedbacks
    233 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by torrentguru View Post
    Ithink that nCore is level 7, because I can find a lot of good things sutch as a music album or a software, and nowdays, It has legal torrents from Hungarian music bands.
    AVLossLess is dead, got In to Libra net, I think that Torrent Day is level 4, because it has a good pretime, but I can't find a lot of things that I find on other trackers.
    I think that Xider is level 1, because the members receive a lot of ads in pm, and the contents isn't good.
    Gamer fan is dead, the owner of the site had a new page called Black core, it's a general tracker.
    Insane is jump a level up, because the community is very good, it reached the 400 k peer, and it's a perfettibile tracker.
    Sorry for my bad english, Torrentguru.
    Thanks for the dead trackers man
    So, nCore I agree that is a great tracker with amazing content but its fair to be at lvl 5 I think..
    Insane raised at lvl 2!
    Dont care about your english man! I understand 100% what do you want to say

  2. #32
    Admin
    Yokel's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    46769
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,363
    Time Online
    72 d 2 h 42 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 4 m
    Mentioned
    908 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)
    Liked
    4430 times
    Feedbacks
    233 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Redstar View Post
    @Yokel

    I think that bitseduce could be 1 or 2 levels up. Its a good e-learning tracker, has a lot of unique torrents, atm its invites are rare because from some time it reached its user limit and no one can send invites except staff.

    Also HD4Fans the former ChinaHDTV/CNHD/HD-gg could be 1 or 2 levels up. its in top 4 chinese hd trackers since chd and hdw are gone.

    Some stats about filelist: members 900K-1M torrents : 90K-100K
    BitSeduce raised to lvl 2!
    HD4Fans raised from lvl 1 to lvl 2!
    Stats for filelist updated

  3. #33
    Super Moderator
    whiteLight's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    171537
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    8,870
    Time Online
    443 d 13 h 10 m
    Avg. Time Online
    9 h 22 m
    Mentioned
    1820 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)
    Liked
    10898 times
    Feedbacks
    419 (100%)
    @Yokel

    Czteam.ro is a good general tracker,has good speed,content,staff,great collection of dvds

    Great collection of untouched blurays..

    Also Good for seedboxes...Almost everything above 4 gb is freeleech..I think that deserves to be from level 2 to 3..


    CZteam Tracker | General | 2015 Review



    Thanks!

  4. #34
    Admin
    Yokel's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    46769
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,363
    Time Online
    72 d 2 h 42 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 4 m
    Mentioned
    908 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)
    Liked
    4430 times
    Feedbacks
    233 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteLight View Post
    @Yokel

    Czteam.ro is a good general tracker,has good speed,content,staff,great collection of dvds

    Great collection of untouched blurays..

    Also Good for seedboxes...Almost everything above 4 gb is freeleech..I think that deserves to be from level 2 to 3..


    CZteam Tracker | General | 2015 Review



    Thanks!
    CZteam raised to lvl 3

  5. #35
    Extreme User
    limfx's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    6251
    Reputation Power
    81
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    700
    Time Online
    39 d 45 m
    Avg. Time Online
    50 m
    Mentioned
    248 Post(s)
    Quoted
    67 Post(s)
    Liked
    383 times
    Feedbacks
    73 (100%)
    Yokel likes this.

  6. #36
    Admin
    Yokel's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    46769
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,363
    Time Online
    72 d 2 h 42 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 4 m
    Mentioned
    908 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)
    Liked
    4430 times
    Feedbacks
    233 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by limfx View Post
    Added

  7. #37
    Extreme User
    knightrider's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10073
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    545
    Time Online
    22 d 42 m
    Avg. Time Online
    33 m
    Mentioned
    269 Post(s)
    Quoted
    58 Post(s)
    Liked
    480 times
    Feedbacks
    50 (100%)
    @Yokel

    gazellegames should be raised by 2 levels

    it has the largest collection of very old scene releases
    and internal release group GGn
    very large collection of ign,metacritic top 100,250 games, good staff picks , lot of freeleech content
    games of every platform are available (no problem however old it is)
    Also invites are rare now as invite system is disabled by staff
    Plus very low no of members are able to send invites when open
    It has very good user interface and is very good looking site

    Blackcats-games should be down by 1 point
    Because after long downtime it is now not that better
    no freeleech content, pretimes are not that fast , sometimes even scene releases are not released there
    Bad looking site
    Not active forums
    No so much snatches or large no. of seeders
    Yokel likes this.

  8. #38
    Super Moderator
    whiteLight's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    171537
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    8,870
    Time Online
    443 d 13 h 10 m
    Avg. Time Online
    9 h 22 m
    Mentioned
    1820 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)
    Liked
    10898 times
    Feedbacks
    419 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by knightrider View Post
    @Yokel

    gazellegames should be raised by 2 levels

    it has the largest collection of very old scene releases
    and internal release group GGn
    very large collection of ign,metacritic top 100,250 games, good staff picks , lot of freeleech content
    games of every platform are available (no problem however old it is)
    Also invites are rare now as invite system is disabled by staff
    Plus very low no of members are able to send invites when open
    It has very good user interface and is very good looking site

    Blackcats-games should be down by 1 point
    Because after long downtime it is now not that better
    no freeleech content, pretimes are not that fast , sometimes even scene releases are not released there
    Bad looking site
    Not active forums
    No so much snatches or large no. of seeders



    Hey @knightrider i disagree...Blackcates is still the best..I still found some games for PS3 and xbox that I have not found anywhere..

    Is the most complete Game tracker..




    @Yokel

    I think that Blackcates-games deserve to be the best Game Tracker Out there..


    Regards!

  9. #39
    Extreme User
    knightrider's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10073
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    545
    Time Online
    22 d 42 m
    Avg. Time Online
    33 m
    Mentioned
    269 Post(s)
    Quoted
    58 Post(s)
    Liked
    480 times
    Feedbacks
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteLight View Post
    Hey @knightrider i disagree...Blackcates is still the best..I still found some games for PS3 and xbox that I have not found anywhere..

    Is the most complete Game tracker..




    @Yokel

    I think that Blackcates-games deserve to be the best Game Tracker Out there..


    Regards!
    @whiteLight
    there is also a lot of games on ggn which are not found on bcg
    GGn deserves a much-2 better level

    see their collections page
    http://i.imgur.com/ij5ykUH.jpg
    BCG dont have any collections

    see their categories
    http://i.imgur.com/pCmrmzE.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/Xx5OYjw.jpg

    Bcg dont even have 33% of this

    On BCG only games related to playstaion,xbox,wii 3ds , pc are fond most.Other are very very rare
    On GGn everthing related to games on earth can be found

    For an example
    BCG has 86 mac games
    GGn has 656 mac games

    BCG has 196 games for sega consoles
    GGn has 506

    We can see this in every category other than pc,ps3 or xbox which are almost equal in both
    Last edited by knightrider; 03-28-2015 at 10:33 AM.
    Yokel likes this.

  10. #40
    Extreme User
    Blitz's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    48023
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,218
    Time Online
    205 d 21 h 34 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 h 41 m
    Mentioned
    916 Post(s)
    Quoted
    686 Post(s)
    Liked
    5812 times
    Feedbacks
    72 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by knightrider View Post
    @Yokel

    gazellegames should be raised by 2 levels

    it has the largest collection of very old scene releases
    and internal release group GGn
    very large collection of ign,metacritic top 100,250 games, good staff picks , lot of freeleech content
    games of every platform are available (no problem however old it is)
    Also invites are rare now as invite system is disabled by staff
    Plus very low no of members are able to send invites when open
    It has very good user interface and is very good looking site

    Blackcats-games should be down by 1 point
    Because after long downtime it is now not that better
    no freeleech content, pretimes are not that fast , sometimes even scene releases are not released there
    Bad looking site
    Not active forums
    No so much snatches or large no. of seeders
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteLight View Post
    Hey @knightrider i disagree...Blackcates is still the best..I still found some games for PS3 and xbox that I have not found anywhere..

    Is the most complete Game tracker..




    @Yokel

    I think that Blackcates-games deserve to be the best Game Tracker Out there..


    Regards!
    Quote Originally Posted by knightrider View Post
    @whiteLight
    there is also a lot of games on ggn which are not found on bcg
    GGn deserves a much-2 better level

    see their collections page
    http://i.imgur.com/ij5ykUH.jpg
    BCG dont have any collections

    see their categories
    http://i.imgur.com/pCmrmzE.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/Xx5OYjw.jpg

    Bcg dont even have 33% of this

    On BCG only games related to playstaion,xbox,wii 3ds , pc are fond most.Other are very very rare
    On GGn everthing related to games on earth can be found
    I don't agree on raising up any gaming tracker level,simply any average or even below average general tracker is far much better than all of them in terms of pre times,seeders,speeds,etc
    The only worthy gaming tracker was the original BitGamer
    OthERodE likes this.


LinkBacks (?)

  1. 11-29-2015, 05:38 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •