Torrent Invites! Buy, Trade, Sell Or Find Free Invites, For EVERY Private Tracker! HDBits.org, BTN, PTP, MTV, Apollo, Bibliotik, RED, BitMe, BitMeTV, IPT, SCC, TL etc!



Page 3 of 114 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 1134
Like Tree1566Likes

Thread: Tracker List Contest! Up to 5 seedboxes + MANY REPS for the most active participants!

  1. #21
    Extreme User
    Blitz's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    48023
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,218
    Time Online
    205 d 21 h 34 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 h 41 m
    Mentioned
    916 Post(s)
    Quoted
    686 Post(s)
    Liked
    5812 times
    Feedbacks
    72 (100%)
    Thanks @Yokel
    I still strongly recommend to raise UHDBits.org,TorViet and HD-UNiT3D
    especially the first two as they are very good and fast sources for hdbits.org encodes
    Yokel likes this.

  2. #22
    Admin
    Yokel's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    46769
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,363
    Time Online
    72 d 2 h 42 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 4 m
    Mentioned
    908 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)
    Liked
    4430 times
    Feedbacks
    233 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
    Thanks @Yokel
    I still strongly recommend to raise UHDBits.org,TorViet and HD-UNiT3D
    especially the first two as they are very good and fast sources for hdbits.org encodes
    TorViet raised from level 2 to 3, UHDBits.org and HD-UNiT3D from level 1 to 2

  3. #23
    Fuck the Lot of You!
    pretty's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    37990
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,302
    Time Online
    79 d 20 h 15 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 34 m
    Mentioned
    450 Post(s)
    Quoted
    202 Post(s)
    Liked
    2090 times
    Feedbacks
    125 (100%)
    Pretome >>> Should go up to level 5 because it's the best Ratioless general tracker now days good speeds/content/pretimes
    Empornium >> Should go up to level 5 the best xxx tracker nowdays
    BitSpyder >> Should go up to level 4 because it's a great elearning tracker it has many torrents Bitme does not has .
    @Yokel

  4. #24
    Super Moderator
    whiteLight's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    171537
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    8,874
    Time Online
    443 d 18 h 25 m
    Avg. Time Online
    9 h 22 m
    Mentioned
    1821 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)
    Liked
    10903 times
    Feedbacks
    419 (100%)
    @Yokel

    SceneFZ Is a good non ratio Tracker..has good content many TV series , movies , software,good download speed,good staff..

    I think that deserve to be from level 1 to 2 or 3..

    SceneFZ | SCFZ | General | 2015 Review


    Thanks!

  5. #25
    Extreme User
    OthERodE's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    4529
    Reputation Power
    62
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    559
    Time Online
    20 d 10 h 45 m
    Avg. Time Online
    26 m
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Quoted
    32 Post(s)
    Liked
    378 times
    Feedbacks
    73 (100%)
    @Yokel hey man your updated stats for some trackers i possess!


    Tracker
    Registered Users
    Torrents
    Freshon
    25,197
    15,973
    AnimeBytes
    13,135
    102,436
    HD-space
    16,770
    28,341
    Trancetraffic
    8,514
    30,745
    HD-Torrents
    22,644
    70,513
    Tv-Vault
    7,146
    23,429
    Jpopsuki
    148,616
    149,950
    GazelleGames
    13,442
    31,080
    Karagarga
    28,006
    142,383
    Torrentshack
    8,049
    20,441

    My suggestions are more based on the importance of these trackers than the statistical details of speed,pre-times and content as these parameters sometimes overlook the tracker's importance!
    Freshon should really be level 5 as after tvtorrents dying it is the only sane,easy to use tv-tracker left as we all know how mighty and tough BtN is!
    Jpopsuki is a japanese music tracker and it is the best there is, only a few people here realize it. it must be level 4.
    Animebytes should be level 4 or above, It is the greatest anime tracker.
    Last edited by OthERodE; 03-22-2015 at 12:18 PM.
    TheTrader, pretty, Yokel and 1 others like this.

  6. #26
    New user torrentguru's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10
    Reputation Power
    10
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    7
    Time Online
    10 h 41 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Liked
    4 times
    Feedbacks
    0
    Ithink that nCore is level 7, because I can find a lot of good things sutch as a music album or a software, and nowdays, It has legal torrents from Hungarian music bands.
    AVLossLess is dead, got In to Libra net, I think that Torrent Day is level 4, because it has a good pretime, but I can't find a lot of things that I find on other trackers.
    I think that Xider is level 1, because the members receive a lot of ads in pm, and the contents isn't good.
    Gamer fan is dead, the owner of the site had a new page called Black core, it's a general tracker.
    Insane is jump a level up, because the community is very good, it reached the 400 k peer, and it's a perfettibile tracker.
    Sorry for my bad english, Torrentguru.
    Redstar likes this.

  7. #27
    Blackbeard
    Redstar's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    42151
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,666
    Time Online
    88 d 7 h 4 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 19 m
    Mentioned
    535 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)
    Liked
    4428 times
    Feedbacks
    789 (100%)
    @Yokel

    I think that bitseduce could be 1 or 2 levels up. Its a good e-learning tracker, has a lot of unique torrents, atm its invites are rare because from some time it reached its user limit and no one can send invites except staff.

    Also HD4Fans the former ChinaHDTV/CNHD/HD-gg could be 1 or 2 levels up. its in top 4 chinese hd trackers since chd and hdw are gone.

    Some stats about filelist: members 900K-1M torrents : 90K-100K
    Last edited by RedstarDonor Icon; 03-23-2015 at 12:42 PM.
    Yokel likes this.

  8. #28
    Admin
    Yokel's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    46769
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,363
    Time Online
    72 d 2 h 42 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 4 m
    Mentioned
    908 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)
    Liked
    4430 times
    Feedbacks
    233 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pretty View Post
    Pretome >>> Should go up to level 5 because it's the best Ratioless general tracker now days good speeds/content/pretimes
    Empornium >> Should go up to level 5 the best xxx tracker nowdays
    BitSpyder >> Should go up to level 4 because it's a great elearning tracker it has many torrents Bitme does not has .
    @Yokel
    PreToMe its ok man. It has the same lvl with torrentleech.. Think that IPT & FL are lvl 5.
    For empornium I agree! Now raised at lvl 5! The best xxx tracker for sure!
    BitSpyder goes at lvl 4 and MyAnonaMouse at lvl 3!

  9. #29
    Admin
    Yokel's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    46769
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,363
    Time Online
    72 d 2 h 42 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 4 m
    Mentioned
    908 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)
    Liked
    4430 times
    Feedbacks
    233 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteLight View Post
    @Yokel

    SceneFZ Is a good non ratio Tracker..has good content many TV series , movies , software,good download speed,good staff..

    I think that deserve to be from level 1 to 2 or 3..

    SceneFZ | SCFZ | General | 2015 Review


    Thanks!
    You're right man!
    SceneFZ raised to lvl 2!

  10. #30
    Admin
    Yokel's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    46769
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,363
    Time Online
    72 d 2 h 42 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 4 m
    Mentioned
    908 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)
    Liked
    4430 times
    Feedbacks
    233 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OthERodE View Post
    @Yokel hey man your updated stats for some trackers i possess!


    Tracker
    Registered Users
    Torrents
    Freshon
    25,197
    15,973
    AnimeBytes
    13,135
    102,436
    HD-space
    16,770
    28,341
    Trancetraffic
    8,514
    30,745
    HD-Torrents
    22,644
    70,513
    Tv-Vault
    7,146
    23,429
    Jpopsuki
    148,616
    149,950
    GazelleGames
    13,442
    31,080
    Karagarga
    28,006
    142,383
    Torrentshack
    8,049
    20,441

    My suggestions are more based on the importance of these trackers than the statistical details of speed,pre-times and content as these parameters sometimes overlook the tracker's importance!
    Freshon should really be level 5 as after tvtorrents dying it is the only sane,easy to use tv-tracker left as we all know how mighty and tough BtN is!
    Jpopsuki is a japanese music tracker and it is the best there is, only a few people here realize it. it must be level 4.
    Animebytes should be level 4 or above, It is the greatest anime tracker.
    Stats Updated

    As I say in a previous post for now freshon is ok on lvl 4 but very soon I think maybe will be raised at lvl 5..
    JPopsuki & Animebytes raised at lvl 4!


LinkBacks (?)

  1. 11-29-2015, 05:38 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •