Torrent Invites! Buy, Trade, Sell Or Find Free Invites, For EVERY Private Tracker! HDBits.org, BTN, PTP, MTV, Apollo, Bibliotik, RED, BitMe, BitMeTV, IPT, TL, PHD etc!



Page 103 of 117 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1169
Like Tree1586Likes

Thread: Tracker List Contest! Up to 5 seedboxes + MANY REPS for the most active participants!

  1. #1021
    Admin
    Yokel's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    47320
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,384
    Time Online
    72 d 7 h 17 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 2 m
    Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)
    Liked
    4456 times
    Feedbacks
    233 (100%)
    SportsCult raised up in lvl 2.

  2. #1022
    Power User
    overthehedge's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    4822
    Reputation Power
    53
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    125
    Time Online
    73 d 23 h 22 m
    Avg. Time Online
    5 h 26 m
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)
    Liked
    107 times
    Feedbacks
    16 (100%)
    @Yokel,

    Art Of Misdirection, tracker is crap, should be level 2 or most 3.
    BroadcasTheNet, level 10, deservedly!
    TheOccult, most level 5, content is not that exclusive or interested, easy to find somewhere else.
    HD-Spain, definitely level 9, from where I standing, content is amazing!
    Exigo Music and Pedro, same content (minute or two here or there, totally irrelevant) same level, level 5.
    MorethanTV, level 5, copy of a copy of a copy.
    TheVault, useless tracker, most level 3!
    AnimeBytes, my God, remove invite forum and you got level 2.
    Empornium, because of content and community definitely level 10.
    FileList, level 8, one of the best general tracker, all praises their internals!
    IPTorrents, its a fucking time for someone to put this tracker where it belong, so level 10! BEAST!
    Apollo, give this tracker little more credits please, because this tracker did what no one ever did in just a couple of months, level 8.

    I think that this are some kind of mistake?!

    32Pages, excellent content, comics as you like, community great, so level 8.
    BrokenStones, its a BS, level up to 7.
    Torrent-Gigs, level 7.
    HDRoute, level 7.
    TorrentHeaven, oh man, O.K., level 8!

    "Hard to get in" or invites forums on some trackers are not measure for quality!
    Yokel likes this.

  3. #1023
    Extreme User
    InviteBoss's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    51203
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,628
    Time Online
    34 d 7 h 21 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 h 19 m
    Mentioned
    444 Post(s)
    Quoted
    142 Post(s)
    Liked
    1826 times
    Feedbacks
    160 (100%)
    @Yokel
    TehConnection stats:
    Users Stats
    Maximum Users: 18,000
    Enabled Users: 13,129
    Online Now: 88
    Online Today: 1,658
    Online This Week: 4,676
    Online This Month: 7,364
    Torrents Stats
    Torrents: 60,471
    Films: 26,689
    Actors: 551,782
    Directors: 23,055
    Writers: 43,615

    Total Requests: 10,681
    Requests Filled: 81.34% (8688)
    Snatches: 3,696,679
    Leechers: 4,946
    Seeders: 203,990

    Total Size of Torrents: 280.672 TB
    Total Seeding Size: 1.250 PB
    Yokel and The Night like this.

  4. #1024
    Admin
    Yokel's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    47320
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,384
    Time Online
    72 d 7 h 17 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 2 m
    Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)
    Liked
    4456 times
    Feedbacks
    233 (100%)
    Stats for Tracker Of Gods & HoundDawgs updated.
    SceneXpress added in lvl 1.

  5. #1025
    Admin
    Yokel's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    47320
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,384
    Time Online
    72 d 7 h 17 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 2 m
    Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)
    Liked
    4456 times
    Feedbacks
    233 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Legendary View Post
    @Yokel
    TehConnection stats:
    Users Stats
    Maximum Users: 18,000
    Enabled Users: 13,129
    Online Now: 88
    Online Today: 1,658
    Online This Week: 4,676
    Online This Month: 7,364
    Torrents Stats
    Torrents: 60,471
    Films: 26,689
    Actors: 551,782
    Directors: 23,055
    Writers: 43,615

    Total Requests: 10,681
    Requests Filled: 81.34% (8688)
    Snatches: 3,696,679
    Leechers: 4,946
    Seeders: 203,990

    Total Size of Torrents: 280.672 TB
    Total Seeding Size: 1.250 PB
    Stats updated!

  6. #1026
    K2
    K2 is offline
    Senior Member
    K2's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    22510
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    313
    Time Online
    18 d 22 h 13 m
    Avg. Time Online
    21 m
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)
    Liked
    418 times
    Feedbacks
    37 (100%)
    @Yokel

    Up DanishBits to level 4 or level 3. It's the largest and most active Danish tracker, and HoundDawgs is second but it is currently 1 lvl above DanishBits.

    Torrentleech stats:
    Torrents: 380100
    Members: 330000

    3DTorrents:
    Torrents: 4230
    Yokel likes this.


    ∞ UNLIMITED VIP INVITES GIVEAWAYS ∞
    🌟HD-Torrents🌟 ' 3DTorrents ' ★BitSpyder★ ' HD-Space ' ☆UHDBits☆ ' HoundDawgs bonus points ' ☆Bit-HDTV☆


    We've had HDBits, BTN, PTP, What.cd + MANY MORE GiveAways in the VIP section. CLICK HERE AND JOIN THE VIP SECTION NOW.

    NON-VIP INVITES GIVEAWAYS
    2 x HDTorrents, 2 x UHDBits, 2 x IPTorrents, 2 x Bitspyder



  7. #1027
    Admin
    Yokel's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    47320
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,384
    Time Online
    72 d 7 h 17 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 2 m
    Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)
    Liked
    4456 times
    Feedbacks
    233 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by K2 View Post
    @Yokel

    Up DanishBits to level 4 or level 3. It's the largest and most active Danish tracker, and HoundDawgs is second but it is currently 1 lvl above DanishBits.

    Torrentleech stats:
    Torrents: 380100
    Members: 330000

    3DTorrents:
    Torrents: 4230
    All stats updated.
    DanishBits now is lvl 3 and HoundDawgs lvl 2.

  8. #1028
    New user a01020304's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10
    Reputation Power
    0
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2
    Time Online
    1 h 5 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Liked
    1 times
    Feedbacks
    0

    Various Site Stats

    Rareshare.Me
    We have total 19,474 (19 Internal, 0 External) registered torrent(s) on our Tracker which has been completed 240,521 time(s)
    We have total 85 dead torrent(s) which have no seeder/leecher.
    We have total 522 user(s) who have under 1.0 global share ratio.

    There are total 34,596 internal seeder(s), 0 external seeder(s) and 384 internal leecher(s), 0 external seeder(s) (Total Internal Peer(s): 418, Total External Peer(s): 0) Global Internal Transfer Amounts: Total Uploaded: 358.67 TB / Total Downloaded: 58.67 TB

    Team4.xyz
    We have total 2,728 (2 Internal, 0 External) registered torrent(s) on our Tracker which has been completed 7,319 time(s)
    We have total 0 dead torrent(s) which have no seeder/leecher.
    We have total 0 user(s) who have under 1.0 global share ratio.

    There are total 3,949 internal seeder(s), 0 external seeder(s) and 61 internal leecher(s), 0 external seeder(s) (Total Internal Peer(s): 64, Total External Peer(s): 0) Global Internal Transfer Amounts: Total Uploaded: 29,628,107.28 TB / Total Downloaded: 283.12 TB

    Tasmanit.es
    We have total 50,744 (31 Internal, 19 External) registered torrent(s) on our Tracker which has been completed 3,638,631 time(s)
    We have total 52 dead torrent(s) which have no seeder/leecher.
    We have total 1,107 user(s) who have under 1.0 global share ratio.

    There are total 8,300 internal seeder(s), 0 external seeder(s) and 391 internal leecher(s), 0 external seeder(s) (Total Internal Peer(s): 399, Total External Peer(s): 0) Global Internal Transfer Amounts: Total Uploaded: 7,541.64 TB / Total Downloaded: 1,375.35 TB

    TVChaosuk.com
    Seeders: 614,997
    Leechers: 4,044
    Peers: 619,041
    Threads: 6,286
    Posts: 101,056
    Yokel likes this.

  9. #1029
    Admin
    Yokel's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    47320
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,384
    Time Online
    72 d 7 h 17 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 2 m
    Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)
    Liked
    4456 times
    Feedbacks
    233 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by a01020304 View Post
    Rareshare.Me
    We have total 19,474 (19 Internal, 0 External) registered torrent(s) on our Tracker which has been completed 240,521 time(s)
    We have total 85 dead torrent(s) which have no seeder/leecher.
    We have total 522 user(s) who have under 1.0 global share ratio.

    There are total 34,596 internal seeder(s), 0 external seeder(s) and 384 internal leecher(s), 0 external seeder(s) (Total Internal Peer(s): 418, Total External Peer(s): 0) Global Internal Transfer Amounts: Total Uploaded: 358.67 TB / Total Downloaded: 58.67 TB

    Team4.xyz
    We have total 2,728 (2 Internal, 0 External) registered torrent(s) on our Tracker which has been completed 7,319 time(s)
    We have total 0 dead torrent(s) which have no seeder/leecher.
    We have total 0 user(s) who have under 1.0 global share ratio.

    There are total 3,949 internal seeder(s), 0 external seeder(s) and 61 internal leecher(s), 0 external seeder(s) (Total Internal Peer(s): 64, Total External Peer(s): 0) Global Internal Transfer Amounts: Total Uploaded: 29,628,107.28 TB / Total Downloaded: 283.12 TB

    Tasmanit.es
    We have total 50,744 (31 Internal, 19 External) registered torrent(s) on our Tracker which has been completed 3,638,631 time(s)
    We have total 52 dead torrent(s) which have no seeder/leecher.
    We have total 1,107 user(s) who have under 1.0 global share ratio.

    There are total 8,300 internal seeder(s), 0 external seeder(s) and 391 internal leecher(s), 0 external seeder(s) (Total Internal Peer(s): 399, Total External Peer(s): 0) Global Internal Transfer Amounts: Total Uploaded: 7,541.64 TB / Total Downloaded: 1,375.35 TB

    TVChaosuk.com
    Seeders: 614,997
    Leechers: 4,044
    Peers: 619,041
    Threads: 6,286
    Posts: 101,056
    Stats (Torrents) updated.
    No need for too many infos. Just the numbers of torrents, users, any change for the URL, IRCs etc.
    With the "Internal seeders" you mean the numbers of the users for these trackers?

  10. #1030
    Admin
    Yokel's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    47320
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,384
    Time Online
    72 d 7 h 17 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 2 m
    Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)
    Liked
    4456 times
    Feedbacks
    233 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by overthehedge View Post
    @Yokel,

    Art Of Misdirection, tracker is crap, should be level 2 or most 3.
    BroadcasTheNet, level 10, deservedly!
    TheOccult, most level 5, content is not that exclusive or interested, easy to find somewhere else.
    HD-Spain, definitely level 9, from where I standing, content is amazing!
    Exigo Music and Pedro, same content (minute or two here or there, totally irrelevant) same level, level 5.
    MorethanTV, level 5, copy of a copy of a copy.
    TheVault, useless tracker, most level 3!
    AnimeBytes, my God, remove invite forum and you got level 2.
    Empornium, because of content and community definitely level 10.
    FileList, level 8, one of the best general tracker, all praises their internals!
    IPTorrents, its a fucking time for someone to put this tracker where it belong, so level 10! BEAST!
    Apollo, give this tracker little more credits please, because this tracker did what no one ever did in just a couple of months, level 8.

    I think that this are some kind of mistake?!

    32Pages, excellent content, comics as you like, community great, so level 8.
    BrokenStones, its a BS, level up to 7.
    Torrent-Gigs, level 7.
    HDRoute, level 7.
    TorrentHeaven, oh man, O.K., level 8!

    "Hard to get in" or invites forums on some trackers are not measure for quality!
    AOM has very specific and unique content and its not for all people. Mission impossible to get in. Dropped from lvl 9 to 8. Its not for 2 or 3 in any case.
    BTN has insane staffers but also has very good content and the best internal groups but we talk about TV content. You can find it everywhere. BTN is very rare these days and for this reason is in very high lvl. 9 is ok.
    The .biz trackers you already mention have some very rare content. You must know what exactly offer TheOccult or TheVault. Personally I dont care about these trackers coz I dont use their stuff but many users ask for these trackers. Specific for some of the content. If I have the more spamming in my PMs from the beginning is for these trackers.
    HD-Spain is ok in lvl 7.
    Exigo and Pedros both have maybe the most unique content out there. No rips from scene groups ONLY for their users most of them with full scanned artwork. Also cool staffers.
    MoreThanTV.. With freshon the best trackers if you dont care for very rare TV content. BTN has gazelle code that I love but you understand what I mean.
    AnimeBytes is OK in lvl 6.
    Empornium is very good tracker for XXX lovers but come on man.. A porn tracker in lvl 10? wtf?
    Filelist stays in lvl 6. IPTorrents goes to lvl 7. In the near future maybe both trackers goes more higher. I agree that IPTorrents is a BEAST but we try to have the content and the rarity in a right way.
    Apollo goes to lvl 7.

    32pages goes to lvl 5.
    BrokenStones goes in lvl 5 too. I'm a android fan
    Torrent-Gigs in lvl 4. HDRoute and TorrentHeaven in lvl 3. If we have more users that they want these trackers higher np.

    The Trackers list is a combination from everything and thats why we have the best trackers list on the net.
    Thanks for your time man

    If you have any other infos or personal thoughts shoot a post.


LinkBacks (?)

  1. 11-29-2015, 05:38 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •