Just a day had passed after the leaked Geekbench scorecard of the vivo X21i and now it got TENAA certification as well, revealing most of its specs and overall design in the process.

The vivo X21i physical dimensions are 154.37 x 74.98 x 6.99 mm and it tips the scales at 159g.

The device houses a 6.28-inch OLED display with 2280 x 1080 pixels resolution and a small notch at the top for the earpiece and the selfie camera, which is, carrying an impressive-sounding 24MP sensor.

Also, judging by the design similarity between the X21i and the other X21 variants, the 3.5 mm audio jack will stay put - it should be located in the top left corner.

On the back, we find a glass panel accommodating the slightly protruding main dual-camera setup - 12MP + 5MP. And as we already know from the leaked Geekbench listing, the device's brain is set to be Mediatek's Helio P60 paired with 6GB of RAM. 64GB storage, a 3,170 mAh battery and Android 8.1 Oreo complete the highlights list.

Given that it already got its TENAA certification, the vivo X21i should be officially announced any moment now.