Bad news for Samsung Galaxy S5 and Galaxy Note 4 owners, as the latest Android 5.0 Lollipop roadmap that has just leaked doesn’t confirm the latest rumors claiming the update may arrive by the end of this year.

The most recent document that contains details on the Lollipop update for Samsung smartphones has been published by the folks over at YouMobile.org. Keep in mind, though, that given the fact that the information hasn’t been confirmed from other sources, you should take it with a grain of salt.

In fact, the latest hearsay claims the Android 5.0 Lollipop update for Samsung Galaxy S5 should arrive in December, along with the Galaxy Note 4 upgrade that should be available around the same timeframe.

Well, according to this document presumably leaked directly from Samsung, the Galaxy S5 and Galaxy Note 4 updates are now in testing and should be released in January 2015.

Samsung Galaxy S5 and Galaxy Note 4 will be the first smartphones to receive the Android 5.0 Lollipop update, along with Samsung Galaxy Alpha.

There are a few versions of Galaxy S5 and Galaxy Note 4 that will receive the update in early 2015, like SM-G900I and SM-G900F, as well as SM-N910I and SM-N910F, respectively.

But these are not the only Samsung smartphones that have been confirmed to receive the Lollipop update next year. The document also mentions the Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N900) and Galaxy Note 3 LTE (SM-N9005), which should get the update in February 2015.

The Galaxy Note 3 Neo update hasn't been finalized yet

The Lollipop update for Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500) and Galaxy S4 LTE (GT-I9505) are still awaiting approval from Samsung and should go live sometime in March 2015 if nothing bad happens.

The last smartphone listed in the leaked document is the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo (SM-N750), but it looks like the update for this specific device hasn’t been finalized yet.

More details on the Galaxy Note 3 Neo update should be available in the next couple of months, but we doubt it will be available in the first three months of 2015.

The list of Samsung smartphones slated for an Android 5.0 Lollipop upgrade does not contain any Google Play Edition devices because these should receive the update directly from Google.

Once again, we recommend our reader to take this info with a grain of salt until more details on the matter leak online. Until then, don’t forget to check out the latest Android 5.0 Lollipop beta build for Samsung Galaxy S5 that popped up online a few days ago.