We reported yesterday on the slimmest smartphone in ZTE's portfolio, which has been spotted at TENAA and then quickly removed.

Well, it looks like that smartphone was in fact the Nubia My Prague, which has just made its debut in Czech Republic, a new report confirms.

The Nubia “My Prague” seems to be the sleekest Android smartphone launched by ZTE, at only 5.5mm thickness. However, the device seems a little bit overpriced for what it has to offer, but that's probably because it wasn't release in China or any other emerging market where competition is much fiercer.

The Nubia My Prague will be available in Czech Republic, and possible in other countries, in two versions: standard (2GB RAM) and elite (3GB RAM). They will cost €350 and €430, respectively.
Decent specs for a high price

But let's see what the new Nubia smartphone has to offer in terms of specs. First of all, the device is powered by Android 5.0.2 Lollipop operating system right out of the box, along with Nubia 3.0 UI on top.

Hardware-wise, Nubia My Prague is equipped with a 64-bit 1.5GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor, an Adreno 405 graphics processing unit and either 2 or 3GB of RAM (depends on the model).

On the back, the device boasts a more then decent 13-megapixel camera with ISOCELL sensor, autofocus, LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 5 lens elements and video recording, while in the front there's a secondary 8-megapixel camera with 78 degree viewing angle, f/2.4 aperture.

ZTE Nubia My Prague sports a 5.2-inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display that supports full HD (1080p) resolution and features 323ppi (pixel per inch).

It also comes with a 2,200 mAh battery with fast charging, dual-SIM support, 4G LTE, 16GB/32GB internal memory, microSD card slot (up to 64GB), and Dolby 7.1 Surround sound.

nubia-my-prague-officially-unveiled-as-the-slimmest-zte-smartphone-486528-3.jpg